Tagboard .

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Funnnnn funnn funnn day ^^

Yesterday
Yesterday , some unknown guy spoke to me in fb . Lols .
Asked me this & tat . Some more most are personal things la -.-
Not gonna talk about tat anymore .

Today
Today woke up @ around 7 plus .
Wanna charge my phone . Thn i take out another charger at the socket .
Thn something bad happened .
I accidentally bend my right thumb nail ! OMFG !!
Super pain . I saw it bleeding . Zzzzz . ==
Super uber pain :'( Cry die me la .
Bathe and it's alrdy 9 plus .
Waited for mommy to get rdy thn went to wait for bus .
Reached J8 & mrt-ed to Jurong . WTF .! Almost 1 hour trip ? Super long la !
Reached Jurong . Waited for Aunt to reach . Wait until 11 plus .
Thn finally . I super uber hungry . I saw Ajisen . I sooo wanna eat .
But nobody listened to me ok -.-
Aunt went to eat roti prata . I nowadays super uber scared of roti prata . Eek !
Thn me and mommy went to Kopitians and eat .
I ate noodles wib fish in it .
FUCK THE PERSON WHO COOKED THIS ! SUCK LYKE HELL OK !
Yucks . Managed to finished it .
Shopped around . Went to Daiso & Giant .
Went home around 3 plus .
Thn reached home around 4.30pm .
Siannn .
Tmr meeting Wifey . Imma gonna pass her h/w :>
Post more tmr .