Tagboard .

Saturday, December 19, 2009



I love them ttm :>

Hellos everyone ^^
Today can say i stayed at home .
Super good girl today :DD
Thn around 4.30pm went to J8 wib my mommy .
Went to fairprice , bought 2 packs of roti prata (self-cook)
Zzz ! I wanted to bake cookies .
I asked my mommy , she gave me this annoying face ==
She said :don't mess up my kitchen . you will make the whole kitchen fill wib flour and all sorts of things . don't bake .!
I was tryin to give her a pityful look , bt it seems like she don't care much .
So fine lo . I don't bake lo -.-
Thn i bought ice cream at Yami Yoghurt ((: Yummy Yum Yum ^^
Walked to lvl 4 , went in popular .
Searching for the stupid POA book -.-
Not the same book as wad Honey said .
Didn't bought .
Thn went to buy chicken rice , home we go .
Bus-sed home .
I so wanna buy Elmo's pencil case ((((:
Gonna go grab it !
Hahaha loves elmo and cookie monster a lot !
Post more tmr :DDD