Tagboard .

Sunday, December 20, 2009


This picture is taken on the 25th February 09 (((:
Just a random pic .

Today woke up around 8 plus .
Switch on the com . Played for awhile . Thn went back to sleep alrdy .
Slept until 12.45pm thn wake up .
Had roti pratas wib mutton curry for lunch ..
Super full :>
Thn played com for awhile and thn do homework .
After hours of thinking and writing , i only complete my science homework !
WTF !? Zzzz .
For maths , i did only half way . Lazy to finished it . Hahah !
Maybe tmr thn do bahs . My daddy's nagging me . He wants me to finished my homework .
Bt i don't wanna do ok ;( The moment i see homework or heard anything abt homework from my parents , i pretend not to hear anything .. LOL .
Anws , tmr gonna go bugis street buy chirstmas presents .
I wanna see the clothes over dere . Maybe i'll buy xD
Gonna go wib HoneyHoney & Girlfriend :DDD
Actually SweetLollipop also coming , bt she can't cos got choir ;(((
Hahahah ! Christmas coming ok ! Prepared your gifts alrdy ?
Post more tmr ok .! ^^
Buaiibuaii .