Tagboard .

Saturday, January 16, 2010

today & ytd .

Yesterday
Woke up and sms sms C:
Thn reached somewhere near sch . Thn off to meet Honey & Girlfriend .
Laughed and chit chat .
Walked into sch . Saw DM . I was like omfg !
Went into office wib DM in front of us . Thn took file & keys .
Parade square to place our bags . A while more HoneyHoney came :D
Locker to take books . Walked to class & opened the doors . Placed all my books underneath my table . Omg . All stuffed wib books alrdy la XD
All my books over dere sial . Lols .
After tat canteen :D
Bought drinks . Treat Honey , Max & Kok Wei .
Max still over dere say me sial x.x .
Assembly time , DM asked all guys to sit . While the girls remain standing .
OMFG ! I wearing short skirt sial -.-
Lucky Ms Zhuo didn't call my parents .
Lesson started . 1st period was POA .
Sian la dey ! Wanna sleep . I'm sitting in the front row . And its hard for me to msg .! ==
Later was SS . I was cutting the lollipop . Thn Ms Zhuo kept asking me wad am i doing .
I was like " NTH " . Zzzzz . Finally managed to eat (:
Chi was siann . Did the test .
Zet was poking me and ask me to let him see my paper . I didnt care & sleep in class .
Recess . Chit chat eat :>
HoneyHoney over dere checking how many guys contact i hab .
She count and count . But kept forgeting where she counted to XD
Hahahah !
came back from recess and was asked to go for dental checking .
Fine . Slack and laughed over dere .
Came back at the last period . I was so happy .! 20 mins more will release ler :D Heheheh . Thn off to celebrate Wifey's Birthday le !
Mrs Loy over dere nag and nag .
In the end around 1 thn release .
Walked to canteen . Celebrate . I wanted to splash flour on Arifah . But instead she splash flour on me !
Some more on my face . UNGLAM ok !
Zzzzz . Washed my face . But the flour are still dere !
So dam pek cek ! Washed and washed again .
After tat went to office . Also went to locker .
Back to canteen . Randy asked for lollipop . Gave him .
xxxx asked me why he don't hab XD
Hahaha . Thn xxxx asked Randy to help him take :D
Walked to J8 . Siann . Bought pen .
Bussed home . Night time around 7 plus or 8 plus , me Honey & Girlfriend went out XD
After tat followed Randy and xxxx they all to pool .
Not feeling well , wanted to go home alrdy .
Bussed to AMK . Thn took bus home .
Things happened in the bus . Some ppl unhappy wib us .
Bus driver siaosiao 1 . Anyhow drive .
Reached home around 10 plus . Lied on bed immediately . Super tired .


Today
Woke up around 6 plus . Saw phone got 6 msg .
Replied and slept again . Thn woke up around 8 plus . Phone vibrating .
After tat bathe and sms sms .
Bathe & ate breaksfast if not someone will smack my pi ku ! XP
Gonna go lan later wib Girlfriend .
Maybe night time or tmr thn chiong for homework .
Eng homework sucks !
Hate it ttm . Bo bian must do . Haizz . Post more later alrights !