Tagboard .

Monday, January 4, 2010

worst day of my life >:

Ytd
Woke up around 11 plus , thanks to mommy .
She brought boyboy into the room and woke me up . Zzzzz .
Around 3 plus in the afternoon daddy brought us to bugis .
Went to bugis street and bought a top .
Mommy bought toos .
OG shopping . Outside dere , got old peeps dancing to themselves and some peeps singing .
They looked foolish ok -.-
Daddy went to take a look .
Me , filled wib curiousity , tagged along :>
Saw the old folks . I almost laughed until siao ._.
Dam funny der ok .
Back to AMK .
Shopped around .
Homed . Packed bag . Tmr sch reopen -.-
Fuck !
Zzzzz .

Today
Today woke up around 5.15am .
Super early . I was still awake ok .
I didn't sleep well . Only slept for 3 hours . Nice right ~.~
Thn went to meet Honey & Girlfriend at around 6 plus .
Thn took bus to sch . Went to 7-eleven .
Bought lollipops :>
Gave Honey & Girlfriend each one :>
After tat walked to sch , saw Noel .
Hack care him . Reached sch , saw Emmin . Chit chat for a while .
After tat went to canteen and buy drinks .
Drink stall uncle nvr change at all la . Stomach still bigbig x.x !
After buying drinks walked around .
We looked gong gong cos we dk where to go .
Sch bell rang . Went to class .
Many new frens o.o ? Gave Randy's the sweets .
Thn Mrs Loy my form teacher put my name in the suggestion .
Wanting me to become a member in the cmc's .
Wth . Pls la i don't want ok .
In the end , no matter how hard i tried to said i don't want , she still insist on putting my name @ the chairman collum .
Gisele was the vice-chairman . We both suay ok -.-
Teacher tok and tok . Can't stand it . Pissed off .
Mr Tan my bio teacher ? I wanna go toilet he don't let . Freaking pissed off .
After recess , should be Ms Zhuo's period .
She didn't came for class , dk why .
Many things happened after tat . Saw dm and got caught . Blah blah blah .
Zzzzz . SO DON'T WANNA BECOME THE CHAIRMAN UH !
After sch got cca meeting . Teacher tok and tok . Until 2.30 plus thn released .
Bussed to J8 . Thn shopped around thn homed .
Bussed home wib Honey & Girlfriend :>
Post more tmr uh >: Byebye -.-