Tagboard .

Sunday, January 17, 2010

you are the only one

Today woke up around 7 or 8 plus .
Thanks to Jia Sheng . He msg me early in the morning .
After replying him i fall asleep again ~.~
Woke up around 8 plus . Bathe eat & watched tv .
Off to meet Honey's house downstairs to meet her .
Reached AMK around 12 ?
Thn went to AMK mrt station . To meet xxxx , jia sheng , jia hao .
Mrt-ed to bugis .
Something verie funny happened . Funnny bodoh xD After tat walked around bugis .
Illuma also . Played at arcade . xxxx played jubeat . pro ok .
Thn me and jia sheng go play basketball . Wah Piang ! He sibei pro ok , well compare to me la .
Thn they wanted to go pool . I was like don't wanna go . But followed them in the end .
Bought ice cream .? Yucks . Not nice . 5 of us share here and dere -.-
Cabbed down to simin .
Jia hao sit in front . Honey , me , xxxx and jia sheng sit behind .
The driver verie cute . He say himself cute . All of us in the taxi laughed like siao .
He say he noe how to edit lyrics . Lame . I over dere buaytahan sial .
After tat another thing happened .
Oooooo , i'm not gonna tell . Sssshhhh ! (>~<) Ahah !
Stayed at pool until 4.30pm thn bussed home .
xxxxx acc me and honey to bus stop :D Thank you !

Today super happy xD
Tmr worst day of my life . Dm checking skirts , hair , socks , shoes and nails ! WTF .
Zzzz . Tmr got PE . Sian !
Post more tmr xD