Tagboard .

Thursday, February 25, 2010

CTC ; Kuku gang



today sch as usual .
morning assembly and blahblahblah ..
maths .
revision and test :/
idk how to do sia :X
next was eng .
sleep sleep :>
after tat chi .
got back test paper . highest was 44 .
yeah , tat's LEECHINHIAN .! HE WON ME BY 1 MARK .!
i got 43 .
mdm ong talked to me , asked me wad happened ? :/
i said wad ? she say i can do way better than tat .
43/50 not enough ? haizzz .
recess :D
kuku . dm standing dere . how i am suppose to walk pass =.=
argh . in the end walked pass him , he over dere smile . wicked .
cme . passed the apology letter to ms.zhuo .
and i said SORREH .!
bio , mr tan said : whoever haven done the test .. and he repeat the same sentence .
terence helped him finished the sentence by saying : will kanna pump .
WHICH MAKES THE SENTENCE LIKE THIS
: WHOEVER HAVEN DONE THE TEST , WILL KANNA PUMP .
i was like ehhh .! he turned around . i said i nvr did the test ok .
he asked me why ? i said i nvr come wad .
he thn disiao me wib tat sentence .
KANNA PUMP X many many times .!
KUKU .! after sch . and blahblahblah .
thanks for sending me back uh (:
tmr's gonna bored die me .
post more tmr (: