Tagboard .

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

me and my kuku skirt .

blog's post for monday :
off to sch and met honey & girlfriend .
walked to sch . blahblahblah .
played poker . bought drinks and uncle kept disiao-ing me .!
so bad luhh . morning assembly , i over dere laughing .
thanks to the scouts ._.
exercise is like a laughing exercise huh .!
laughing all the way . lucky today dm nvr catch my skirt .
1st and 2nd period was PE .!
hah . my fav :D
did budhha claps . like a dumb ass sial .
ran 7 rounds . finished running and i looked crazy .
head pain , stomach pain toos .! argh .
3rd and 4th period was english .
tetris made kah wai angry . oo .
5th period was maths .
recess :D saw dm .! omfg :/
6th and 7th period was geog .
argh . mr ow confiscated my straws of hearts & stars .!! eek .!
boring :/
8th and 9th period was bio .
free period .! hah yeah :>
after sch , ate @ pizzahut wib liting , xiang , oliver , jiahao & vinod .
vinod made me so angry , i kept hitting his head .!
haha , lmao .
homed around 6 plus :>

today :
everything doesn't seem rite .! arghhh . don't wished to elaborate .
well shall end here ..
hope tmr will be better . zzz .
buhbye .!