Tagboard .

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

cry my lungs out ;

















Helloooo peoples !
Today is sucha long & boring day uh . School , office & keys . Like the usual . Oh , how i missed my table ! Seriously , i rather go school than to stay at home ! Bored die you _|_ Went to canteen , bought drinks and pei Honey go sit @ round table and do homework . Morning assembly started . Was super siann . Mr Ow caught me for the kuku sideburns . Mrs Loy insisted me on clipping it up > ;( ! Social studies was busy eating fruity pebbles :D ! Hand up my homework xD ! Ms zhuo says imma good girl . HOHO ! Maths was extremely boring . Mrs Ng told us tomorrow we're having supplementary > :( ! NONOOOO ! I said : HUH .. She said dont huh la . Siann la . Chem was like what the fuck -.- sibei boring . Busy drawing on the paper <: Chi was super unhappy . Mdm Ong forced me to answer the fuckking retard question which i seriously dont know how . She shouted at me , not just once can . She's having attitude problem , i cant stand her -.- . I shouted back lorh . I said i seriously dont know the answer , then she finally skip me and asked others . WHAT THE HECK ! Recess , sat & ate with Vinod and Viknessh . Vinod was being an idiott , smacked him while eating & while Viknessh was super quiet . What's wrong with that guy :o ? Forget about him . Back to class . English teacher didnt come i guessed . We're having mini party in class . HAHAH ! Dance , sing & played songs :))) ! Took phots ! On top are those pictureszxc i took ! FUNFUNFUN . Assembly period . Off to hall , sat down & fall asleep . Oh my gosh ! Slept and woke up chit chatting with Fanny & Michelle . Fold heart shapes using paper clips . DM spot check 3N girls . KUKU ! Siannn . Clipped up , and he praised Sharon :D . And also humiliated Michelle D: How bad ._. J8 for fruity pebbles & bought hair pins >< ! Homed with Xiang :D Played and laughed . She kept saying sorreh to my mommy . HAHEHO . FUNNY ! Post more tmr la ! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !