Tagboard .

Monday, March 22, 2010

just another plain day :x










today school's boring :/ had teacher's time tgt . LOYLOY wanted me to pin up my fringe ._. what the hell . but i didn't pin up . PE was crazyyy ! Ran my 2.4 NAPFA test , ran until like crazyyy -.- ! I got second position . Lucky i passed . HAHAH ! My english teacher had been changed -.- that teacher is weird looking ._. Zet says she;s the alien's child . Which is md ng's daughter . LMAO ! Girlfriend was being guailan today , so dam pekchek la ! Maths was boring >: ! Recess , ate & seaweed ! HOHO ! :D:D:D Geog was fucking siann > :( ! ms lee teach and talked no-stop ! > DDD: ! Fall asleep as i buantahan alr . Can't stand it . Bio , the big show came in . Revised and go through the holiday homework . Did the remaining homework too , as a free period :) . After school , met Yong Xin and Michelle . Walked to canteen . Ate & chattered w/ Ariffah . Sibei guailan huh xD . Went to changed clothes , and off to hall & find Ms Wong . Michelle called Ms Wong wrongly , she called her Mdm Wong instead . We all laugh like siao -.- Back to hall , coach didn't came today . I wonder why o.o 2 male guys took over . I dislike them can . Made us run and do footworks for 2 hours . My leg alr very suannn ler . FUCK ! Played for a while and went to find Mr Tan , back to hall and continued training . Lied to them that me and Yong Xin wanted to buy water , we went for ice creams instead . YUMMY :D:D:D Back to hall once again and train train train . Played match against Michelle & Shi Ling (: . We won ! Yipppeeeeees ! HAHEHO xD Bussed home today , tired day . Might not be going for tmr's training , my toes are hurt :( ! Freak you guys ! Well , i guessed i shall end here . Post more tmr bah . Byeeeeee .