Tagboard .

Friday, March 19, 2010

Shooooo ! Go away flu D;


well , today nothing much to post .
stayed at home the whole day D:
rainy day uh (:
goodgood :D can sleep .
didnt met darling today cos was not feeling well . Im having flu D:
freak the flu .
slept and slept until around 5 plus then wake up :DD
went down to buy jelly , god sist and i enjoyed it ttm ~
ate and watched cartoon with her . oh my gosh can -.-
oh yea , i did my social studies homework today (:
less one homework :DDD
changed the tv channel , and watched something else .
god sist claimed that she want to watch cartoon .
mommy asked me to changed back the channel . finefine :X
arghh . boyboy coming tmr :DDDDD
ate my dinner :DDD
tonight might be watching late horror shows with parents .
oh my gosh .! teehees . so excited :DDD
im gonna cover my face while watching it . LOL .
if not i might screammm dam loud :DD
heeeheeeeeeeeeee :DD
shall end here :DDD
post more tmrrrr (: .