Tagboard .

Monday, March 29, 2010

stuck in the moment ;


school as per normal today :/ met honey & girlfriend and bussed to school . office for keys . And went to canteen . Sat down there . Went to drink stall & chit - chat with the uncle . Uncle very funny . He treated honey plain water :) Morning assembly started , pin up my fringe , felt so kuku ! Argh ! Canteen for breakfast time . Ate sausage muffin & milo . PE , people running 2.4 , Sweetlollipop had to run . Accompanied her and run . Ran for 3 rounds ? I stopped . Because of the breakfast , was unable to run . Went back to class half an hour earlier . Listening to songs , english teacher teacher came , did worksheets and honeyhoney , sweetlollipop & girlfriend sleeping . Hahaha ! Was like boring la . Nobody text me ! > :( ! Sad . English teacher really a slacker . Maths was freaking boring derh ! Want sleep , but don't know why , cannot sleep lehh :x ! Copycopycopy . Recess , went to canteen , talk to the bookshop aunty . And went to buy chicken mee . Uncle sibei funny + cute . I told him that he's cute , he tell me that i'm cute too & cute people will only talk to cute people . Laugh my ass off ! Ohya , xing fei gave me a jelly . It has a sharky pattern on it :o I think it's called hunter jelly . LOL . I WANT SLEEP LA ! Geog was fucking boring la ! :@ Mr ow nag at us . While we stand & listened to his lecture . Junhao go asked him how old he was . He shouldnt have asked that ._. Oh my gosh ! He continued and talked his granny stories to us , about his teaching careers . Blahblahblah ! So tired & boring ): ! Having backache D: ! Then mr ow still talk & nag . Siann ! Finally , let us sit . And he then showed some tsunami videos . Bio , teacher never come . Some people in our class went out of class . While i make gisele's hand red red & she pretended to cry . LOL . Suddenly , those people who went out of class , rushed back to class as if there was a huge & giant tsunami coming . LOL . Not tsunami but is dm -.- ! Dm came in , took arrifah & zet as they were not wearing proper school uniforms . DM say me ! He said : class chairman , do you want to write school rules again ? I smiled and said no . LOL ! Then gisele was playing with my tigger ruler . I burped at gisele . HAHAHA . Me & girlfriend having hair fight , while gisele & xiang later measured their head's length using my tigger ruler ._. ! LMAO :x ! gisele showed me alien drawings that girlfriend drew . bell rang . everyone got out of class . something happened . after that went for training . something happened . dont want to elaborate . tomorrow after school still have to find teacher to settle the problem -.- ! i go chiong my POA homework le . Post more tomorrow . Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !