Tagboard .

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

you aint nothing ;



helloooooooooo people :DD
today's such a normal and boring day for me , nothing fun happen ):
woke up @ around 12 plus .
ate my brunch . and facebook &blahblahblah ..
rott @ home for the whole day . Bored until like shyt :/
watched anime . one after the other .
headache & slight fever , went to rest .
woke up around 4 plus . lucky i feel better (:
me being random , opened the bedroom cupboard , tried carrying her bags .
i saw 1 i liked :D .
she laughed @ me , saying : what are you trying to do ?
i looked at her , she looked at me , we both started laughing xD
i'm crazyyy or half awake uh :X
so embarrassing ;D
ate my dinner once again (:
watched korean drama , cruel temptation & went to shower .
listened to musics in the room , and did some of my h/w .
well , currently waiting for my darling reach home and online :>
tmr is gonna be a funfunfun day :D
have an appointment w/ the other 2 kukus' xDD
gonna go jurong point i guessed ^^
post more tmr :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

PS : IMISSYOU AND ILOVEYOU :D THAT'S THAT :D





While I was walking in the abyss of loneliness, I was saved
By realistic eyes that never change
But a shadow born as the light is bright
Deeply and pronouncedly creeps up to me


You are scary ..