Tagboard .

Monday, March 15, 2010

Your smile is the warmth that melts my chest ,


hellooooooooooooooo :D
today woke up around 11 plus .
well , ytd slept @ 3am . I'm good (:
didn't went for the ice skating , dued to some problems .
mommy bought brunch & ate .
boyboy & godsist came .
cam whore-d w/ them :D
had so much fun .
they both went back after that .
darling came to pass me my training shoe (:
awww . thanks .!
he passed me something toos (:
thank you . love you ttm ~
backed home . and was watching Japanese anime to kill time .
sms and sms . daddy came home , and had my early dinner once again (:
continued to watched the anime .
tonight shall be a scary and unusual night for me :X
darling not back @ home yet ):
i'm starting to get sleepy :/
waiting for my darling to get back home ^^
我爱你♥,
iloveyou .



some parts of lyrics from vampire knight (:

With a fruitful mouth
To whom are you
Throwing love at?
Grieving love at?
I’m already
Spinning words
The warmth of my tongue
Completely cools
And I can’t sing
The song that I adore

Still, you do not answer.