Tagboard .

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Crazy for you ;



HELLO WORLD !
Here's the post for yesterday :D Yesterday was sick D: . Honey came to my house to visit me . How nice ! HAHAHA . Went to mac for lunch because no one at home cook for me can >< . Ate and walked around for a while and back home . It was raining la . Zzzz . Play monopoly & watched S.H.E concerts disc & Jolin ones too . Boyboy came after that . Ohmytian . I asked boyboy to hugged honey & he did :> . How adorable ;D ! Played and laughed like a kuku . First time play with boyboy until he laughed until like don't know what sial . He laughed and laughed non - stop . He's being hyper yesterday . It was really really very fun la . HAHAHA . Honey went home around 7 ? I think so . Then i had my dinner . And watched tv & singsingsing (: . Slept around 12 plus . Was busy playing with my ds :> . HAHAHA . Woke up early in the morning around 9 . Text girlfriend & honey , asking them whether they wanna come my house or not :) . I wanted to play poker again can >< ! Arghhhhh ! Crazy over poker again xD ! Currently alone at home . HAHAHA ! School again tomorrow & assemble at hall !? Yikes == . Post more tomorrow alrights . Byeeeeeeeeeeeee :} !