Tagboard .

Monday, April 5, 2010

cry my eyes out ;



School as per normal today . Tired & boring la :x ! Morning assembly started , followed by some boring talks on self-respect . Wanted to sleep aye :| Bell rang , thank god :D PE was so tiring & sweaty . Did my pull up & stuffs .
Here's my NAPFA results :
sit & reach : 28 cm
shuttle run : 11.8 s
sit-up : 34
pull up : 10
standing board jump : 155 cm
2.4 run : 17.58 min
Wah ! I suck at NAPFA ! HOHOHO ^3^ So embarrassing uh :x ! HAHA ! English was freaking boring . Learned steps in summary writing :) Maths was boring , slept throughout the whole lessons . Recess was siann too :( Didn't ate anything :| Not hungry . HEHE . Back to class . Saw Mr Ow . He's fast can !? so early come into class alr :/ ! Make fun of him . And blahblahblah . Junhao sweeped all those rubbish on the floors outside , to the garden's grass patch . I was standing out there . Mr Ow asked me to sweep to the rubbish bin . I screamed until like siao ! In the end i didn't sweep :D Lucky :) Geog was boring . 8 people sleeping in class . HAHA ! But not me :) Ms Lee teached until everyone wants to sleep :/ I was trying to be attentive . I didn't sleep uh :DDD ! But i slept for 1 hour in bio . Until the school bell rang :DD ! HAHA ! I'm good . I don't know why i felt notorious D: ! Headache :| ! After school . Walked to J8 and had our lunch @ pastamania . Cotton on to look at clothes . Laughing like a kuku . Especially when we went to level 2's popular . I laughed until i cried <: ! Blahblahblah . Moodswing ~ ! Moody on the way home . Talked to honey on many many stuffs . Haizzz ! Fucking piss .






HONEY , CHEERUP (: !
Honey , i know you're upset about this thing D: ! But cheerup okayys ? There's always ups and down in life . Don't be like me , moody for the whole afternoon D: .
Laugh your pain & stress out (: You have this kuku honey here , i have a shoulder for you to lean on , talk to me , i'll be your listening ear C: ! Don't keep it to yourself . Let's not dwell in our sadness . If life gives you a lemon , you know what to do with it. Accept the fact that life goes on and so must you. Face those feelings of rejection and anger by acknowledging them , dealing with them , and then achieving closure . The most important thing is to get in touch with reality .
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS , I'LL BE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU ♥ .


Don't end up having tears uh :) ! I LOVE MY HONEY :DDDDDDDDDDDD