Tagboard .

Monday, April 12, 2010

It hurts ;



School as per normal . Boring :/ ! Met honey & girlfriend and walked to school . Saw DM in general office . Luckily , i got pin up my fringe . HAHAHA . Canteen for drinks & chattered over there . Morning assembly , then had some lame exercises . LOL ! Did my sit&reach , and redo my pull up during PE <: . SO HAPPY ! I finally passed my sit&reach :) . English was boring . Don't know what Mrs Wong want us to do . Siann siann . Maths teacher never come . Did the homework & sleep . Recess , ate & back to class . Had test for geog . OH MY GOSH . Hard . Even though i spend a little time on studying it . But i guess no use la . I think i'm gonna fail it . Bio , sleeping . Junhao rang me , just to play a prank on me , so that i would wake up :/ ! Argh . After school , walked out of school , fell down while i was putting the comic into my bag . Because i didn't balance properly or either i stepped onto something . Yong Xin all saw me fell down . So paiseh la :x ! Didn't think that my knee would bleed . HAI . Honey wanted to help me rub away the grass on my knee . But she accidently scrubbed off and wipe up my knee's bleeding blood . Oh gosh . That's gross . Walking painfully to j8 . It seriously hurts , but i'm trying to be strong la . Bare with the pain :S . Reached j8 & went to watsons & bought huge huge plasters . Sticked it on my knee . & bussed to amk . Saw Papa . Called him . And walked to j8's opposite bus stop . Saw Kah Wai & Chin Hian , they SUAN WO D; ! Board the bus & said goodbye to honey . In the bus , double - deck , Chin Hian pranked call me . FUCK YOU ._. ! HAHAHA . Board off . Off to KFC . Didn't eat , because i no appetite . Borrowed 3 comics . And bussed home . Hsh , mommy saw my knee . And wasn't shock . All she say was : AIYO :/ . Neighbor came over and take a looked at my knee , because the medication we have are all used up . Aunty maria was good <: . She helped me apply medication creams such as , prevent germs & etc . She even helped me paste the plaster . DAM PAIN ): . THANKYOU AUNTY MARIA <: . Back to read my comics & here i am now , posting blog . Tomorrow , no cca for me :> ! YAYS :D . Shall study hard & listen well in school le . Time to buckle up yea ? HAHAHA . Hope not too late yet . Listening to one less lonely girl by justin bieber now (: . Nice song luh (Y) . Oh ya ! Spot check on hair tomorrow for whole secondary 3's people . DIEDIEDIE ! Post more tomorrow .