Tagboard .

Friday, April 23, 2010

Just give me a beat ,



HELLO WORLD :) !
Woke up in the morning and off to meet honey & girlfriend . Bussed to school , as usual we walked up the long slope , saw dm's car droved pass us . Hmmm , well went to office for keys & he caught honey & girlfriend and asking them to un - fold their skirts . Lucky me aye ? HAHAHA :D ! Morning assembly started , and well , announcements and blahblahblah , suddenly dm called a girl up on the mini stage , and showed us how girls should wear their hairbands , not to fix your hair into position but to push all your fringe up . Then Mr Ow looked at me . Starring hard at me , as if his eyes were gonna pop out or drop out soon . I was like what ? He pointed at me and asked me removed it . I told him i will remove it later . Prepared to stand up and walk back class , Mr Ow say me again -.- , argh ! What does he want ? Zzzzz ! Piss off mood and went to find honey & complain ._. . Went for poa after that , wasn't feeling well , so i slept for 2 periods in poa lessons . Hai :( . Social studies was fun today :) . Sweeets aye <3 . Thanks MsZhuo <: Chinese was busy copying answers onto worksheets . Siannn . Recess . Ate & back to class . Was like laughing out 3N1 , when twin came over and talktalk . Then twin saw dm walking towards us , and twin , sotplug & me ran for our lifes . Ran to level 2 girl's toilet . Hide in there , then honey came in . She ran for her life too xD . Talktalktalk . After that , we ran pass second level and rushed back to class . Just in time for chem . My heart was like beating dam freaking fast ! Then someone shouted dm alert and well everyone was acting innocent . HAHAHA ! That's one point i love about my class ! Back to the story , dm walked passed our class again . Then chem lesson over , Mr Ow came for his geog , i was thirsty , so i asked if i could refill my water , he allowed , and i rush for my water without a pass sia :x , saw natalie & sotplug otw , and went to toilet , after that went back class . Dm walked passed again ! Ohmytian :o ! Lucky lucky lorh . HAHAHA . After school , went to J8 . Had no idea what to eat & where to eat . We were like no energy . I also don't know why . In the end decided not to eat & bussed back home . Saw oliver , branick , chin hian , kok wei , max , natalie & twin . Bussed back home with twin , honey & girlfriend , while honeyhoney went to take mrt home . A pervert guy wearing orange shirt , kept looking at the four of us , the most irratating is he's eyes were starring at our skirts == ! I caught eye to eye with him and he stared at me -.- . Hmm , i should glared at him instead of rolling my eyes :/ ! Piss you la , you son of a bitch . Should be going for badminton game with twin , honey & girlfriend , in the end cancel . Hai . Because twin had to go home and takecare of her brother , then short of one people like not fun lei , then don't feel like playing so in the end cancel lo . Went to ang mo & walked around , didn't know what to buy home eat . Because mommy ain't at home . And there's no hot water and i didn't know how to cook :/ . I suck aye :( . Bought curry puff and spring roll homed . Back at home , all alone . Mommy came back home around 3 plus and cooked noodles for me . I alr not hungry liao lorh , manage to eat a little . Hai , fulled alr , might be skipping dinner again . Currently weather very dark :( . Looks like it's gonna rain , nice weather to sleep . Listening to music now . I'm bored as usual . Waiting for someone to text me ;P . HAHAHA ! Hmmm , maybe i shall go to sleep first ba , since it's a nice weather to sleep & plus i'm tired le . Post more tomorrow ? Or maybe later (: . Tag me laaaaa :) ! You are loved & byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .







Tag replies (:


Honey ♥: Honey . (L) Tagtagtag . And cheerup . (: Tag me back too !
Peiyi - honey ♥ : Heyyys honey ! Thanks & i'll tag asap :) !


E's: Sist ! How's your knee ? Rest more okay ! (L)
Peiyi - E's ♥ : Heyy sist :) ! Hmm , my knee okayy liao ^^V ! Thanks for your concern . Loveya ♥ !


Michellee: Heyy sotplug , take good care of your knees uh
Peiyi - Michelle ♥ : Hello sotplug (: ! Thankyouthankyou ^^ !


Jesslyn: Tagged baby sweeet relink mii too yarh love uu die♥♥
Peiyi - Jesslyn ♥ : Hello baby sweeet . I've relinked you alr (: . I hearts you die too :) !


YUJIA: RELINK ME ♥!
Peiyi - YUJIA ♥ : Hello sist ! Relinked alr . Lovess :) .


girlfriend: Heyya . (: tagggs , love ya <:
Peiyi - Girlfriend ♥ : Hello girlfriend :) ! Thankyou for your tag aye . I love you toos ♥ !


Honey ♥: Tagtagtag . (L)
Peiyi - Honey ♥ : Hellos honey :) ! Thankyouthankyouthankyou ♥ !


sweetlollipop: sweetiepie, let's have more h2h talks in future alright? Haha
Peiyi - Sweetlollipop ♥ : Hello sweetlollipop :) ! Yesyesyes ! We shall have more h2h talks in the future . I love chatting with you aye ! HAHAHA ^^ !


Honey ♥: HONEY ! ♥ Tagtagtag . (: The video is damn funny luh ! HAHAHA
Peiyi - Honey ♥ : Hello honey ! Yeaps . Funny hor ;) !


girlfriend:Peiyi - Girlfriend ♥ : HELLO , (: i love dat video canzxc ! <: anws , taggg :]
Hello girlfriend :) ! HAHAHA ! I've watch it for like , don't know how many times alr ! HAHAHA ! I simply love that video ttm ♥!





All tags are replied . Tag me more people :) ! Love ♥ ,