Tagboard .

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Looks like you're still the same ;


School's freaking boring today :/ ! Met honey & girlfriend and we walked to school . DM's care droved pass us o.o , office for keys and canteen for drinks . Canteen's light switched off . Joshua told me , say need go back class for assembly . I thought he meant , we are going back to CLASSROOM for morning assembly ._. ! WHAT THE FREAK -.0 ! Morning assembly started off quite quickly today ! I was still busy putting on my tie la :x ! Back to class for lessons . Social studies freaking boring . I hate the mee tai mark or mart la ! Argh D: ! Was being a little attentive in maths ! WOOOOO . Mrs Ng say i clever ;D HAHAHA ! Just because i answered the question correctly :/ . Tetris was being a kuku , as he pointed laser at the teacher's bra 0.0 ! Chem was boring boring boring . Was talking to papa xD ! Papa today so funny , asked me whether i got 心事 is it . HAHAHA ! What makes him think i got 心事 aye o.o ? Moodswing again for chi . Recess , didn't ate anything , but i bought lemon barley back to class . HOHOHO . Was planning to BOMB it ! But in the end i didn't . Saw dm , he looked down while i looked up , i screamed when i saw him as i ran back to class :x !Papa went to squeezed tetris's nipples . Oh my gosh ! What the ._. ! English was like freaking piss off . Thanks to tetris . He pointed laser at my shirt , when i giving mrs wong sign the class diary . I was dam angry . I shouted FUCK YOU LA at him -.- ! Walking back to my seat , and he still continued to point . I used the file at hit him , i guessed that was too light == ! I will hit even harder :@ ! Got 1 period of early release , as class chairman & vice - chairman had to go get their badges . I was freaking nervous la :x ! So embarrassing can :@ ! Got to stage and collected to badge . My hands were shivering ~ Got off the stage and went to the back of the hall , so crowdy -.- ! Shaked hands with my GOOD FRIEND ; MAX NEO ! HAHAHA ! I made his hand bleed . OOPS ! Sorreh i didn't mean it D: . Treated him drinks . HMM , i still owe him 2 drinks to be exact <: . After school , junction 8 for lunch . And shopped around at fair price & home . Reached home & slept for 1 hour plus . Woke up by my mommy :x ! Skipped dinner . And posting blog nao . Siann ! I don't want tomorrow :/ ! Post more tomorrow ba , i go put my eye patch liao (: !



UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET UPSET