Tagboard .

Friday, April 30, 2010

Tears row down my cheeks ;



HELLO EVERYBODY (: ! Woke up and went down to meet honey & girlfriend , like the usuals . Bussed to school . And chattered & laughed ! Had chinese paper 1 & paper 2 exams today . Wasn't very hard after all . Hope i do well , and don't get nag by Mdm Ong ba . Had break & i wasn't feeling good , mood went downnnnn ~ . Tears rowed down my cheeks . Finished my paper 2 & slept . Woke up and hand in paper . Off to J8 again . Wanted to eat lunch there , but no place & space uh ! Moodswing again . Bought sushi & shilin's meesua homed . Bussed home . Eating sushi otw . Some irratating people blocked my way to get off from the bus . Freaking piss . Which then caused me to accidentally hit the button and called honey . Was calling honey when i reached outside my house , the fucking idiot cat , go walk next to me , then i accidentally kick until its face . It looked at me , as if its gonna kill me . It scared out my wits & i almost faint outside my house . Thanks to the cat . Back home , feeling uncomfatable because of the cat . Ate my meesua & put my extra box of sushi into the frigde . Currently , tired & want to go sleep le . Tonight daddy might be bringing us go amk hub ba . I not sure . I'm just tired & sick of everything . Post more later ? Or maybe tomorrow . Bye .


TAG ME !