Tagboard .

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Warmth & love ;




Heyy all ! I'm back ! Went down to meet girlfriend , but it rained ): ! Wanted to play swing one ! So we decided to bus to amk . Reached amk . Was laughing && chatting all the way . Went to arcade && played . I lost my card @ acarde D: . Will need to buy a new one next time . Played spot the difference over there too ! Saw someone playing the drum game , whatever its called , dam pro ! Walked around amk after that . Then see no rain , bus back to house there && went to play with the swing . Don't know which fat or retard people go spoil the swing . Girlfriend && i sat on it , it was shaking badly . I sit until leg very uncomfortable . Girlfriend and i look very retard . Then mommy called . Then girlfriend && i went to meet my parents && off to junction 8 to had our dinner . Chicken rice ! Yummy . Didn't eat finished . HAHAHA . Walked around in fairprice && i made girlfriend laughed . We were laughing about something while walking . OHYEAH ! < girlfriend , you know i know ! Dam funny de , then we went home . Bathe && blogging && playing spot the difference @ facebook . Nice ! Hafidz bullshit me ! HAHAHA . He still ask me tomorrow got school or not . Funny bodoh ! Yesterday alr told him don't have liao -.- ! Well , shall post more tomorrow ! BYE !