Tagboard .

Monday, May 24, 2010

You're beautiful ;




Hello viewers :) !
Finally back to school . Had so much fun today :) ! Bought magazine of my favourite korean actor . Ohmytian , he's handsome :> ! Jeremy fighting , hwang tae kyung fighting too ~ ! Saranghae :D ! Slept & had h2h talks with papa . Was great . Laughing with arrifah & zet at the back of the class during geog . Thankyou people :> ! Coming to school is really a good choice . HAHAHA . Except that morning must go to school field do some YOG activiy , waste my time & my leg very pain la can :x ! Zzz , like retard like that sia . Tsk ! Tomorrow having sports learning programme . HMM , bowling again ? Not much fun . I don't want to chip another nail like last time . Never ! Shall sit and watch :) ! Recently got in love with this guy . Can't get him off my mind , i go crazy because of him that's what gisele said . HAHAHA . He's awesome . PAPA disturb me with him >< ! Shall adore wintermelon tea from now onwards . Wallpaper & wallet are fulled of his pictures . AHHH ! ILOVEYOU ! Well , that's all , bye people .









I'M SO IN LOVE WITH YOU . YOU MADE ME SCREAM . HAHAHA . ;D
GIRLFRIEND , HONEYHONEY , SWEETLOLLIPOP , PAPA , YOU KNOW I KNOW UH !