Tagboard .

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kiss and tell ;


Hello living things ;D !
Awake at 12 plus . Text and text . HAHA :>
Slept at 3 yesterday i think . Was busying watching animes .
Finally , i've finished watching special A , awesome :) !
Had prawn noodles for lunch , not nice de . How they cook sia !?
EEEK , didn't finished it , and continued to watch my show .
Holidays are half gone alr ! D:
I guess i'll have to start my homework tomorrow le :x !
Maybe going to amk for dinner with parents later :\ !
Shall play spot the difference & watch my MV's <: !
Byeeeeee sweeeeeeeets C: !
I'm a loner , I'm loner . I'm loner hurt by love and waiting for love .
Sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad tonight , I want this to be a dream .
Oh no no no no nobody knows , nobody knows me .
One two three four five six seven night , I'm crying passing many nights awake .
Love is going , love is leaving .
I should erase you tonight .