Tagboard .

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Living in my own world ;



GOODEVENING SWEEEEETHEARTSZXCCC !
Set my alarm at 6 yesterday night !
Yesterday , couldn't sleep well . Alarmed rang at 6 am .
I knew i would definately shut the alarm & go back to sleep .
So i set it @ 6 on purpose :x !
Yeap , alarmed rang , shut the alarm , and went back to sleep .
And woke up at 7.15 am . Had to meet Jaslyn sister @ 8 .
Mommy was nice enough to buy breakfast for me (: ! THANKYOU !
Ate my breakfast , and off to bus stop & met Jaslyn .
Alight off the bus & went to 7-eleven for magazine ! TEENAGE ^^V !
Reached school , saw Kurtrina sister (: !
Went to 7-eleven , Kurtrina bought her drinks and snack .
Went to canteen & sat down there , yong xin sister came . Chat & went up to hall after that .
Went to staff room to take training stuffs .
Coach came soon after that . Then she asked me & yong xin sister go borrow a basketball from miss wong .
Took a basketball that don't contain lots of air in it :/
Played dodge ball , nice one aye , coach hit me out !
Next , me , yong xin , and juniors attacked the rest .
Shi ling daughter was aiming at me previously , same as Kurtrina & Jaslyn ! EVIL WITCH ! JOKING , LOL !
Attackkkk them , soon game overr ~ YAY ^^V !
Played don't know what game uh , kinda lame :\
But still fun , then foot works all the way && then badminton funnn , doubleeee & triple , my favourite !
After training walked to junction 8 , had our lunch @ pizzahut .
Yummy . Kurtrina kept saying things about the people next table . EEEK ! SILLY !
Laughed & chattered loudly over there . HAHA .
Went to Kurtrina's house while Yong Xin had tution >: !
Had fun over there ! Rained heavily when we about to go home ): ,
mommy want me buy newspaper for her -.-
took bus 88 , and alight at opposite junction 8's bus stop , walked until bus interchanged for newspaper & walked back for mrt . Trained to amk .
Lucky got Yong Xin sister , she accompany me & talk on the phone !
I SWEAR I HAD NEVER TAKEN MRT ALONE ! TODAY WAS THE FIRST TIME :X !
Took 261 home after that , finally , reached home . Used com & ate dinner && bathe .
Did poa h/w half way , busy watching shows on tv ! End up , never do finish :\
Shall continue tomorrow . Currently watching animes again , nothing nice to watch lei !
Byeeeee sweeeeeets !





Guess what does the picture above means !
Answer them on my tagboarddddd !