Tagboard .

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Nothing on you ;


Went to meet girlfriend , and off to cut my fringe . Girlfriend says it has no difference .
HAHA . But i think have lo !
Bussed to amk , on the way there , funny things happened , laughed in the bus ._. !
Reached amk , went to xtd , return books .
Chin Hian suddenly called me , well , i guess i know what he wants to say alr .
Went to raiders , saw chin hian & oliver .
Sat down and started playing . Fuufuufuu !
Played half - way , walked over to chin hian & oliver 's place & said : OI !
Their reactions was like : O.O !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
Then play and play . Until i looked at my msn , then i saw > Chin Hian disiao me -.- !
After that , they want go off liao , chin hian came over .
CH : PEIYI !
Me : * turned back * What ?!
Can't remember what he said . But i know he made me went like > :) to this > :@ !
He wanted to go off le , then i asked him , where he going after this .
He said > I going to AMK de fish farm . * runs away *
Me : * grabbed his shirt * * piackkkk ! *
Then i noticed , many people at counter starring at us ._. , then i faster walked back to my seat .
Sat & continued playing . Played until 5 i think .
Went to meet my parents . Tsktsk , god - sist came along .
Screaming & giving weird irratating faces on the way home .
Reached home , girlfriend came to my house first . Sat & read comics .
Read until 6.15 pm , went down to had our dinner .
Ate and walked up to 453 market . Went to mac for ice creams :) !
Ate and walked back to 409 market , went to play swing again .
Played until 8 . Walked to 7 - eleven , bought > Jolly sandy ( peach )
Never tried before peach , quite nice . but original better !
Walked home , reached home , bathe & laptop , then watch tv .
Now chatting with Chin Hian on msn . Funny ._. !
I think i just sprained my ankle . n1 .
Post more later when i wake up ? Bye loves .