Tagboard .

Friday, June 4, 2010

Take me with you ;

( I look retard -.- ! )


Woke up at 7 am . Nice one ! Dam early . Ate breakfast , and text Sotplug . Meet Sotplug at 8.45 am , took bus && reached school . Something funny happened in bus , shall not elaborate it (: . Reached , and met sist ! Walked to canteen to buy winter melon drink <: ! Nicenice && we chattered . Jianrong && kok ming came and disturb , then Jianrong piss me , i used my racket && hit him ! BINGO ^^V ! Going off , saw Vickki && daughter . Went up to hall together , took badminton stuffs && off to training . Coach came , and we did warm - up . And ran 2 rounds around , and slack , played a while && then we played triple v.s triple ; Foo Xian , Shi Ling && Jaslyn . We won ! After that , rest && we played double , me && sist V.S Sotplug & daughter . We won again ! Awesome :D ! Was busy thinking of chicken while playing , funny && i made sist && Sotplug laughed (Y) . After training , went to junction 8 's kfc and had lunch . Yummy :) ! Walked around , and Sotplug finding her pig rabbit , irritates me a lot , i don't know why . Tsktsk . After that , trained home . Homed , plurk && facebook ! Blogging now , after blogging , shall continue to watch Hello Baby . Cutting my fringe tomorrow , long le ): ! Sotplug going JB ): !
To Sotplug : Ehh , nice la hor ! Go JB never bring me along ): ! I can hide in your lugguge what , just kidding ! Enjoy && have fun ok :> ! Just remember to buy many many sweets && tibits back for me ! (L)


Just got a call from Ms Wong , no CMC CAMP ! Awesome (Y) ! Shall go watch my Hello Baby le ! Bye sweets (hearts) !