Tagboard .

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tik tok ;


Hello peepoz !
Finally i'm posting my blog again :> !
Yesterday was real awesome , girlfriend came my house and we did homework & we laughed and chattered .
Played audi , and my god - sist came to irritate , which made me scold vulgars right in front of my parents -.-
I really can't stand her and my daddy is being so nice to her ! Fuck ! Unfair alright .
After that , looks like god is on my side , something happened to her and she cried like a helpless freak :\ .
Anws , it made me happy , can alr .
Yea , after that , we had our dinner , then i went to bathe .
Went to watch gt performance after that . Ice cream & muachi ;D ! Yummy ~ !
Went home to take things and rushed back down for gt .
Went home a while later .
Today
almost the same thing , was about to meet girlfriend for dinner , but because i woke up late .
So my lunch was eaten at 4 pm , & i ate 2 mini ba zhang , gosh , full until siao !
In the end met her at 9 .
Went to mac & had ice cream , world cup madness over there ._.
Back for gt performance & funny things happened :> ! But its fun ok !
Daddy & mommy want to go for gt performance again tonight , gosh , i guessed i won't be following ba ,
u-kiss on ss show uh ! I won't miss it de ;> ! HAHA !
Currently , watch wo cai show on channel u , alone . Kinda boring , but i'm not sleepy yet uh ): ! Shall post more tonight . Twist ^^V ! Bye sweeeeets .