Tagboard .

Friday, July 2, 2010

11 more days ;

GOODAFTERNOON PEEPOZ !
Yesterday's training was so - so luh .
except for the plump guy which irritate me & sisterrrrrr -.-
coach was small in size , kinda weird looking
training ended & i bussed home from junction 8
freaking squeezy in the bus can !
finally back home . tiring , but still got chinese book review need to do .
done with that , & watched some shows .
slept at 12 plus .
morning wake up at 5.45 am , I'M LATE TO MEET THEM !
bathe and prepared , down to meet them .
reached the traffuc lights & guess who we saw !?
DMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !
morning assembly , then started off with the first lesson .
PE ! didn't changed attire , because i'm lazy :x
measured height and weight ._.
ohmygosh ! i weigh 47 kg & my height was 163 cm :/
i want slim down le ): !
after pe was chem , boring , so fell asleep again .
maths was fine , but was busy reading comics ,
the guys tricked mr alvis , what a joke !
english was okayy .
recess , canteen for food & went back class .
egg sandwiches filled my stomach :) !
geography was boring & i hate that freaking teacher who told me off -.-
you are not even my teacher , so just shut up la :@ ! Tsktsk .
after school , stayed back in class to accompany gisele till her cca start .
girlfriend & i went to junction 8 .
walked around , and went to library , back to junction 8 for mac's ice creams .
bought breads at breadtalk .
trained to amk hub .
laughing like insane people in the train :x LMAO !
took bus home from amk hub .
back home around 4 plus .
blogging & chatting with friends now .
tomorrow have cip program , need to go back school !
wtf ? weekend siol -.-
need to wake up early again .
after cip program , going home first
after that , bathe & prepare okay le , then go meet girlfriend & honey at bus stop
then bussed to amk hub meet sweeeety & honeyhoney ^^V !
tomorrow's program :
- CIP thingy
- home & prepare
- lan
- poker at my house
- dinner at my house or go out eat .

I-heartszxc-tomorrow , faster comeeeeee !
post more tomorrow okayyzxc , byeeee sweeeets & loverss .


Baby, you’re breaking my heart. Baby you’re hurting my heart.
I want to let it go. I know this isn’t right, but I go back to your side.
Crack, my mind and body split asunder. I’m a meek fool.
Even after being deceived by love, I wipe my tears, and although I shouldn’t, I go to you
Feeling wretched in front of the truth that I was a toy you got sick off
But why why why why is today another I’m standing in front of you as a smiling clown.
Tears rowed down my cheeks .