Tagboard .

Saturday, September 25, 2010

; Those heart-melting sweet words .


Hi :] !
yesterday had pe , baseball (Y) !
while running , i slip & fell , and perfectly land on my butt :x !
like wtf , pain & gross . as the grass patch at the soccer field was wet & digustinggggg !
pants got wet + shirt w grass ! dam angry & pain :@
tetris laughed at me -'-
well , god has eyes ! he laughed at me , & i shall laughed back at him !
HE FELLLLLLLL ~ awesomeeeeee (Y) .
after pe was chemistry , got back my test paper -.-
failed , next wednesday having supp for that ..
maths was rather tiring , fell asleep i think .
english was busy doing corrections for test papers .
recess ..
geography , got back my test paper -.-
another one failed ..
after skul , stayed back in class to play pp .
after that , went up to search for my oral venue .
find , find and find , in the end finally reached ..
thanks jiaying for telling the venue . (:
luncheon meat was my oral invigilator .
she was so so la .
tetris making me , girlfriend & jiaying laughing like insane in the oral room .
after my turn , met girlfriend , honey , twin , honeyhoney & sweety .
rained heavily , took bus to j8 .
and we walked to mrt there , as twin wanna buy smth for 7-eleven .
saw vinod & viknessh , and we all went to j8 tgt (: .
some guys from RI dk doing what , want us sign onto their papers :/
back to my house downstairs and played pp .
homed around 6+ .
thanks to honey , girlfriend & twin , they wanted to win so badly until they insist playing non-stop ! HAHA .

Today , woke up at around 9 smth .
ate brunch & watched wgm horror special .
the show was awesome & terrifying !
shall go sleep later , since it rained again today :> !
shall study tonight i supposed .
post more later or tmrl (L) .


i'm a kuku & you're a kuku too , <: