Tagboard .

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I wonder ...










Today was supposed to go eat breakfast tgt wib parents thn go chinatown shop der .
Should wake up at around 9 plus . In the end i woke up at around 10 plus .
So nvr go alrdy . Thn also dk wad happened to me , my back verie pain .
Like i sprained my back . Thn mommy help me apply some medicine oil i tink .
Better alrdy ((:
Thn Honey called . Ask me go out .
I at 1st not going der . In the end i go -.-
Thn we 1st met around 1 plus .
Thn called Oli kor .
Thn he came to meet us .
Headed straight to J8 .
Thn went to arcade and played basketball (((: I won ! Yays ^^
After tt , went to Mami house downstairs and wait for her .
Thn i wanna go playground play . Got this circle circle thing .
Can move one . It's like everyone sit on it . Thn someone pushes . It will spin ((:
Super uber fun ! Honey & Oli kor fell down . Or should i say fly out ?
HAHAHAH ! Lucky i nvr . Bt almost ((:
Was supposed to meet Mami @ her house dere der . In the end , nvr .
Walked quickly back to J8 .
Had fun ! Then went back to arcade ((: Played another round of basketball .
I won again !! Whoohooo :)))))
After tt , went to toilet & tok some pics .
Headed home after tt ((: Had a great day ^^
Now super tired . I go rest 1st bahs . Post more tmr ;DDD