Tagboard .

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

STOP ASKIN !



I decided to post this pic cos it made me & Honey laugh until siao .
SHAME ON YOU ! AHAHAHAH .
It all started on Sunday i guess .
Honey & I were in pizzahut . There's a family sitting next to us .
Their big son ain't behaving . He shake here and dere .
I was starring at him . His mom couldn't stand it .
Therefore she scold him .
She said : " you cried in the mrt still not enough uh .!? Still wanna mess over here !? "
The boy was looking super uber PATHETIC ok .!
Was eating half way , when his dad couldn't stand it anymore .
He said to his son : " SHAME ON YOU UH ! "
Thn i followed wad the boy's dad say .
I kept telling Honey . Therefore we laugh and laugh ((((:


PLS STOP ASKING ME ANYMORE OK ?
I DUNNO WAD TO SAY . THE MORE YOU ASK , THE MORE FRUSTRATED I AM OK !
PLS , BY DOING ME A FAVOR . DON'T ASK ANYMORE .
IF NOT , YOU WILL SEE MY ANOTHER FACE . I WON'T BE TAT NICE AND TOK TO YOU ANYMORE !
YOU HAVE ALRDY GONE OVER MY LIMIT . SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP B4 I SCREAM : SCRAM PLS !
THANK YOU !