Tagboard .

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

blisters :C

Today woke up early just like the usuals .
Met Girlfriend and off to sch .
Laughed . Chit - chat :>
1st period > MTL
Siann . Why muz teacher always call my name x.x
Seriously i nvr listen at all ^^
2nd & 3rd > CHEM
Siannn . Went to chem lab . I sit dere and do sudoku & cross words puzzles :>
Nth to do one .
Maths for 4th & 5th period .
Boring also >:
6th period recess .
After recess was POA . Lessoned ended around 1 and half hour later .
Sibei boring >< .! I was sleeping . Zzzzzzzzz .
Chit chat wib Girlfriend ^^
So we both won't sleep .
Laughed and laughed .
Thn last lesson is ENG .
Laughed die me . Mdm Ng walked to me , and asked why i so happy today ._. LOL .
After sch . Training .
Toughhhhhh ==
Cause me to hab blisters on my both tiny winy little toes >:
Pain pain .
Training ended .
Walked to take bus wib Sotplug .
Thn Jia Sheng called me .
I can't hear wad he said . Thn he shouted and say > RANDY SAY YOUR LEG VERIE NICE !
I pointed middle finger back & said > FUCK YOU !
Bussed back home .
In the bus , saw Kok Wei , Xunqin & Max .
Zzzzzzz . All disiao-ing me and sotplug .
Blahblahblah . ==
Homed . Ate dinner & watched temptation of wife .
Online naozxc (:
Post more tmr C: Byebye !