Tagboard .

Monday, January 11, 2010

it's not like wad you tink it is .

Today super boring in class . I only slept for 5 hours ytd .
Super uber tired .
1st lesson , or free period ?
Got the talk on 3R's . Boring .
After tat PE .
My currently height > 162cm .
Weight > 46.9kg
Zzzz , i only growed 1cm tall -.-
Well , but i hab slim down by 1kg ? Awesome :>
Next was , eng .
one word BORING
After tat had maths .
Recess . Ate & chattered .
Back to class . Next was Geog .
Funny , but sian . Until i fall asleep ._.
Next was bio .
Mr Tan didnt come for 20 mins . The class was playing a millipede . < idk how to spell x.x
Millipede dead , Tetris cut its body into many parts .
And place on hand and run and run to disiao Zet .
Both of them runnning =-="
Me & HoneyHoney went to office . Thn got to noe tat we should go to library .
Reached dere . Played and laughed . Thanks to Tetris and his entertainment .
But he made me a bit sad .
Cos he used pillows , 2 pillows to be exact . And squash my head .
4 times ! My hair was like siao siao alrdy la :'(
Cry die me ok .
After sch , went to J8 .
Made the name thingy @ gift a name .
Spent $17.20 . Nice nice ok :>
Homed . Played com .
Post more tmr :>