Tagboard .

Sunday, February 28, 2010

28 feb 2010 .



woke up around 9 plus early in the morning .
ate breakfast and bathe thn prepare to go to sharon's house .
smsed xx all the way :D
walked to bus stop and waited for girlfriend .
was sweating like a kuku .
as the fucking weather was dam hot der can .
bussed to j8 . met honeyhoney .
off to sharon's house .
reached . watch 200 pounds beauty .
nice show ok . ate steamboat . nicenice :>
stayed for a while and bussed back to j8 and meet honey :>
after tat played bball . girlfriend lost to me .! hahah xD
saw jianrong . like a kuku ._.
went to meet clara's mommy , clara , jiasheng , jiahao , and clariss :D
clariss is super uber cute one (:
ate ice cream and chattered :>
off to amk's lan . jiahao treated us :>
played for a while and mommy called me to go home . as we're gonna go to bugis .
bussed home .
same thing (:
thanks for sending me home ♥
homed , waited for daddy .
off to bugis .
saw many many bangla otw .
all starring @ me . giving me their black face . like a kuku can .
i thn shouted out : indian pundeh .
my daddy asked me to stop it .
ate and shopped for groceries .
boring :/
homed . bathe . online and sms (:
tmr's another boring day .
post more tmr :>