Tagboard .

Saturday, February 27, 2010

can't seem to walk over . why .?


woke up around 10 plus .
ate breakfast ? went to meet liting , yuxiang , fanny , zet , agnes & jiahao :D
didn't play poker or water bombs D:
went to playground and sat over dere .
my shoe got kicked away ):
knock my head on the wall accidentally D: super pain .
went to lan instead .
played , jiahao disiao me . stepping my leg ._.
sad ..
and making me dance the kuku dance .! i'm so embarrassed DD:
girlfriend had to go off earlier .
jiahao disturb me until i hit my head onto the seats . dam pain der .
went to longjohn . wanted to had my dinner dere .
jiahao made me upset . i walked out of the place .
went to mac and had my dinner instead .
laughing all the way .
went to amk .
jiahao disiao me , i walked away and he pulled my shirt .! arghh .
kuku luhh >~<
mrt-ed to j8 . bought the wallet @ charles and keith :D .
iloveit♥ .
it's super nice uh .
bussed home wib oliver , liting and jiahao .
same thing again .
thanks for sending me home anw (:
homed arpund 8 .
got nagged by my daddy .
tmr gonna go sharon's house to bainian :>
hahaha . hope it'll be funn .

PS : you won't understand ):
you're just another common denominator .
ihatemyself .