Tagboard .

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Change back please ;



Today school is AWESOME . Met honey & girlfriend and bussed to school . Don't know what happened to my stomach :( ! Canteen for drinks & chit - chat with drink stall uncle , henley disturbing me . Argh . FUCK NI LA ! -.- Morning assembly started . Pinned up fringe . Assembly ended . Back to class . Being attentive in maths lessons . Learned something . Went to library to read books for english . Stomach pain until my face pale . Gastric problem ? I have no idea :/ . Did test on chinese period . Recess , ate and laughed . I made girlfriend spit out her drink . OOPS :D ! Ms Zhuo wasn't here , because she had course . Relieve teacher came . Had lots of laughters & fun . Bio teacher wasn't here again . Emo that period ): ! I really got kind of upset . Hai , can't be helped ba . After school , stayed back in school for a while . Made girlfriend spit out her drink again :> ! After that , honey text me . Say that there's a cat got bang by lorry . I hurried up and pack my bag & walked outside guangyang primary school to have a peek . Many people surrounding there aye . Scary . People called spca . The person came around 20 mins later . They said the cat was still breathing slowly 20 mins ago , but 20 mins later , it stop breathing D: ! Dead cat alr . SAD ! Walked to J8 with vinod & viknessh . Funny la . Off to b1 as vinod and viknessh wanted to buy bubbletea . Went to mac & laughed and had fun there . Girlfriend making me laughed like siao . Saw oliver and walked around J8 . After that we went home . Moodswing for that period . Hai . Back home . Super moody . Slept & daddy woke me up for dinner . Iloverainydays ! Love it ttm . Especially when it rained in the afternoon . Can sleep :> ! Ate dinner and bathe . Mommy applied some medication on my knee . It hurts until i scream & cried a little . TIAN UH ! Blogging now :> ! Hai , tomorrow got social studies test :/ diediedie . Post more tomorrow . BYE !