Tagboard .

Friday, April 16, 2010

hold on tight ;



School usual for today . Met honey & girlfriend , off to school . Reached school , canteen for drinks and chattered with drink stall uncle . Uncle today very funny la :x ! Saw Tetris & sat down at round table . Morning assembly in class today as today there's lightining alert . Yays :D ! We discussed about the monday's morning breakfast program . TIAN UH . My class having bee hoon been fried by the malay stall & fruits . EEK ! Mrs Loy said bananas in a very funny way . Yaasin & junhao mimic - ing her . Laugh die me :D ! POA was tiring . Lucky i didn't sleep . I failed my previous test . By 2 marks ! Argh :/ ! Social studies had test . Hard sia . I think i will fail . Chinese period was awesome , mdm ong let us listen to music played in randy's phone . Nicenicenice . Recess , bring food back to class . Chem was freaking boring one . Got test again . Junhao came to pull my hair . I turned moody after that . The fucking test was dam hard . Another one down ~ :@ ! Geog , mr ow announced the previous test's marks and i passed ^^V ! Mr ow said i always sleep in his class , still can pass , so if i don't sleep , i might get higher marks . Walaoooo ! So bad . After school . Went to J8 . Laughing all the way . I was being a joker . Making honey laughed until dam loud :x ! Gisele bought KFC . After that we bussed to amk . And ate mac . Saw little girl & a toddler boyboy . Awesome much . Dam cute . They waved and smiled at us :> How sweeettt xD ! Shopped around & ntuc as honey wanted to buy things aye . Bussed home with girlfriend while honey went to jubilee and took bus . 3 kuku guys in the bus . Same age ? I supposed so . Idiots . Look and stare . I dig your eyes out la -.- ! Fuckk off == ! Homed and i found out that my house lift was shaky & scary . Slept for a while and daddy woke me up . After that around 7 plus , went down to meet girlfriend and had our dinner . Nicenicenice ! Homed after that , i called mommy come down fetch me as i didn't dare to go up the kuku lift alone >< ! Homed and blogging now & chatting with girlfriend . Bored ttm :> I guess i'll go sing :> ! BYE ! Post more tomorrow (: !