Tagboard .

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sing Sing Sing ~ !


























Today i didn't went out . Yesterday honey text me and i was supposed to go out today with her , but yesterday night had fever & block nose until i cannot tahan . So i didn't go . Honey didn't went out also . Hai . Honeyhoney & girlfriend came to my house . Sweetlollipop was suppose to come too . But she had to fetch her mommy at the airport today :( . Awww .Daddy & mommy wasnt at home , then some RC people came up to my house and asked me & my family to go down and enjoy the party . LOL ! I refused to go , and they pester me like no one can -.- ! Idiots . Went down to meet honeyhoney & girlfriend around 3 plus . The stupid party was held at the 9th floor . TMD D: ! Block my way down to take lift . Fuck ni la ! Back home and gamble . HAHAHA ! Win & lose uh :/ ! Played until 5 plus , then we sand K ! HAHAHA ! Almost all songs i've been singing & also we laughed and laughed :D ! Fun ttm ! Honeyhoney went home around 6 plus , while girlfriend continued to stay at my house , ate dinner & i went to bathe , watch star awards @ channel eight & girlfriend went home around 8 plus because it's was raining . Now blogging & having block nose , i cannot stand it . I shall go watch channel eight again alr . Byebye ! Ohya ! The video on top is funny , me , girlfriend & honey laughed until stomach pain when we heard this song . HAHAHA ! Post more tomorrow . BYEBYE !