Tagboard .

Saturday, April 10, 2010

crazyyy & funky ;



woke up in the morning . prepared and went to girlfriend's house to watch 2012 . interesting movie & touching , watched money not enough 2 , cried & laughed . Watch horror film after that , shocked die me , i got shocked until my hands were shivering :/ ! tsktsk . played monopoly & watched channel V . I win in the end . Yays :) . Mommy called and me , girlfriend & honey went down . Honey went to find her cousin , while me and girlfriend went to bugis together with my parents . Had bak ku teh for dinner , yummy :D . I ate almost 2 bowls of rice . OH MY TIAN . HAHAHA . Ate & went to OG to shop . Bought snacks , and i bought a pencil case :D . Homed around 9 plus ? I think so . Boyboy came over . I played with him , i asked him to say OH MY TIAN & TIAN UH . He followed me and say . I laughed until siao . He's really cute until i don't know what to say . HAHAHA . Boyboy went home and i used com . Tomorrow gonna go for offerings . Post more then .






I DONT FEEL LIKE TALKING NOW . DON'T BOTHER TO SPEAK TO ME ): . I DON'T CARE ANYMORE . JUST LET ME KILL MYSELF .