Tagboard .

Friday, April 9, 2010

You're so selfish ;


School's very boring for today lehh :/ Morning walked to school , saw DM's car drove pass , entered school & DM walked over & caught me and honey's sideburns , walked into office and don't know what's wrong with DM , he confiscated honey's , girlfriend's & my phone :x ! Like oh my tian ! Went to canteen & do POA homework . In the end , i never do anything but to drew a fake mobile phone :) . Slept a while , and back to class to assemble . Had POA test . Oh my gosh . Hardhard ): . Social studies was okayy today , quite fun . Watched mr bean . Read newspaper during chinese . Recess , bought 2 packets of lemon barley . Girlfriend went to book shop and bought eraser , laugh die me over there . Back to class and boomed the packet of lemon barley . Randy came to snatched my packet of lemon barley , and hit until my hair , everything went wrong . Hair's in mess . ARGH ! Chemistry is freaking boring :/ ! Did the e learn worksheet . Zet asked me , how come i can write nicely with my left hand . HAHA ! Thankyouthankyou (Y) . Chemistry ended , Mrs loy wanted me to follow her up to staff room and take chemistry homework to be distribute to the class :x ! I saw DM . Oh tian uh :/ ! Lucky kok wei warned me about dm . Thankyouthankyou (: . Back to class . Gave out the worksheets and Mr ow nag at me . Asking why am i giving in the middle of lessons . If i don't give now , later after school , all will automatically walk off right ? Then i give out during your lessons , you nag at me , like what the hell ? Why am i enduring ? Tsktsk ! FORGET IT .Damn it , monday got geog test :x ! After school , went to find DM , waited for more than 1 hour just to get back my phone . DM want me to cut my nails off D: ! Arghh D: . DM so funny (: . But i don't like him to take my phone . Once again , i survived without having my phone next to me , really can't tahan . Something upset happened , neverminds . Bussed to AMK with girlfriend , honey & honeyhoney (: . Off to pizzahut and had our lunch . Their service are'nt good . Waited for more than 10 minutes to get a place ? Even though they are many seats . Slow . Tsktsk . Ate & off to tenchi to borrom comics . Hai , in the end only borrowed 1 ._. ! Walked to AMK hub & went to b1 , as honeyhoney wanted to buy bread , then we went to starhub , i was laughing all the way . HAHA . & i bought a hairband (: . Brown colour :> . Same & honey's .Bussed home after that , girlfriend almost forgot to alight at her stop . Luckily honey reminded her :D . Homed and fall asleep . Woke up around 7 plus , reaching 8 . Blogging now (: . Tomorrow going to go to girlfriend's house to watch 2010 . Sunday shall be a busy day :x ! Need to go pray & do offerings . I hope it won't be boring :/ ! And please don't ever rain on sunday (: .


I simply hates you . Might as well , fuck off <: