Tagboard .

Thursday, May 27, 2010

DON'T TREAT ME LIKE YOUR DOG , BECAUSE I'M NOT !


The hyper active kid . HAHAHA . < Tetris (: .


Kah Wai posing for me to take the picture . :D


That's me ! Me & my drawing . HAHAHA .


The guys . <:


Where the hell was i looking at ?!


Funny picture (: !


Kah Wai > The black scammer .


High viewpoint .


Boring , so took pictures around :/ .






Darrell took this photo for us , this was when we got lost . But still didn't bother & carry on with taking pictures .


Photo taken at Ehub .


Kah Wai took this photo , lousy photographer :P !

Hello viewers (: !
Yesterday had learning journey . Had a great day . Was fun & laughing almost all the way . Yaasin disturbing mr loy . He steal the bread ! HAHAHA . Just kidding (: ! I think he didn't steal but he took . He kept it in his pocket . I saw it ! Mrs loy cut her hair . Fashion sense lost ? Yes ! Bussed here and there , walked here and there . The tourguide is lame ! Taking the red fan , opening it here and there , so embarrassing . Tsk . We got lost , because we walked on our own & ++ he didn't even bother to asked us to go off tgt . What the ? We didn't have any breaks . AW , neverminds then . Back to school & we went off to junction 8 . Me & girlfriend trained to amk , and went to rent comics . Bussed home after that . Home , slept & upload photos xD ! Fantastic day .

I LOVE 3N3 !

Today , school started at 8 . So , me and girlfriend , meet up at the same usual early time , took bus 261 instead of 55 . And board off at amk hub , trained to bishan , and was laughing , because we saw something funny , walked to shop & save and bought tibits . Then slowly walked to school . Reached school & office for keys . Parade ground for assembly . Went to find sotplug & chat chat with our junior > amelia (: . Such a cute girl . HAHAHA ! Morning assembly , DM in a good mood worh . He must have think > FINALLY , I DON'T HAVE TO CARE FOR THIS STUDENTS FOR A MONTH ! He smiled today & me and girlfriend was laughing at what he said . Was at happy mood , busy eating in class , until around 9.45 am . H2h talks with amelia & papa . Mood changed . Like talk until i almost cry again . Lucky never (: . Talked and talked , recess . Me & papa talked in class . DM came in , i also don't know . HAHAHA . Nevermind la , i got pin up my fringe (: ! Amelia came back . Sat at the back of the class & continued to chat . Laughed & went to toilet with amelia . Girls talk much ? Talked until last period . Mrs loy came in . Back to my seat . Mood was still OKOK . Until Mrs loy spoil it . THANKYOU AH -.- ! She called me , i thought what , chey , go up with her to staff room & expect me to take report books of the entire class alone ! HEAVY LA CAN :@ ! Walked back to class . Placed it on table & walked back to my seat . Randy went to touched the report books . Mrs loy came back , and scolded me .
MRS LOY : PEIYI ! WHY DID YOU LET HIM TOUCH THE REPORT BOOK ?! DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO LET OTHERS TOUCH IT ?
ME : *KEEP QUIET* ( because i didn't know what happened exactly )
Junhao & Terence : SHE JUST CAME BACK & SIT DOWN AT HER PLACE ONLY LEI .
Mood spoil , got scolded for no reasons . Dam angry :@ ! Took back report book . I looked at what she write in it . My scores doesn't matter , my parents say its ok . Because i was sick , eoy then try harder lo . Lucky me . She wrote , i should be a more responsible class chairperson . Must learn to be more receptive .
ME : ' WHAT THE ? EHH , YOU CHOOSED ME AS CLASS CHAIRPERSON ONE CAN ? YOU DON'T LIKE ME , OR WHATEVER I'VE DONE IN CLASS , EITHER TALKATIVE OR SLEEPING IN CLASS FOR ALMOST ALL LESSONS , THEN DON'T CHOOSE ME LA ! DON'T TREAT ME LIKE A DOG , BECAUSE I'M NOT ! ORDERED ME AROUND AND TAKE ALL THOSE HEAVY REPORT BOOKS BACK TO CLASS ALONE , NOT ENOUGH , SCOLD ME FOR SMALL LITTLE THINGS BECAUSE OF SOMEONE'S MISTAKE , NOT MY FAULT RIGHT ? CHOOSE OTHERS TO BECOME CLASS CHAIRPERSON LA :@ ! MAYBE I'M JUST NOT UP TO YOUR STANDARD OK ? WHATEVER . I DON'T GIVE A DAM . '
Walked to office and met teacher for cca camp . Back to class , complaining , because i'm having cmc camps & cca camp . No rest lei ! CMC CAMP ON 8 & 9 JUNE , CCA CAMP ON 10 & 11 JUNE ! What the ? might as well , i don't go home after cmc camp -.- ! ARGH , FML ! Walked to junction 8 & bought KFC home . Bussed home & once i reached home , i screamed and shouted . Complaining all the stuffs to my mommy , tonight , i'm gonna do it again to my daddy . Anws , once school reopen , i'm gonna talk to DM , ask him to changed class chairperson . Watching show now , so bye .