Tagboard .

Friday, May 28, 2010

RICH GIRL ;





HELLO ALL ! Back to blogging again ! Just ended msn chatting with honey ! Miss her like siao . Hope she faster come back la ! HAHAHA , actually wanted go swimming with twin & wifey . But i think my swimsuit too small le ! HAHAHA . So i think will be meeting them after their swimming ba , with girlfriend :> ! I want go lan play L4D2 ! PAPA got teach me how to play lei ! HAHAHA . I want to try :P ! Quite some time never go lan le , is either busy or cannot go out . Tsk ! Boyboy came to my house again today . Took photos with him yesterday . He spit saliva onto my shoulder yesterday , which made me screamed like siao . Today he ate prawn cracker , but don't know for what reason , he spit out , i was beside him . Then the disgusting thingy , dripped onto my lap & his toe . Yuck ! Grrrrrr . Listening to justin bieber's song & msn with sotplug now . Post more later , so bye !