Tagboard .

Friday, May 14, 2010

Head spinning round and round ;



Morning all Yesterday night slept around 10 plus . Lay down on my comfy bed , the temperature in my room was dam cold lorh ! I was freezing even though i had my blanky covered on me from shoulders to toe . Body was aching , throat was itchy & it's dam painful and hard for me to sleep last night . Woke up in the morning , head dam pain , body aches were from bad to worst . I used my palm to touched my forehead , and i realised i was as hot as a kettle ): . I told mommy about it , she touched my forehead & said : ' WOW ! How come so hot !? ' And i was like , die liao . After that , my head was spinning , dam pain & giddy . I lie down on the bed , still feeling dam uncomfortable . HAI ! Pain in the head . I want to walked , but my legs are weakkkkk ! Mommy bought some noodles back , and asked me to eat a little so i could eat medicine . I looked at the bowl , i was hungry . But i had no appetite D: . Sad die me ! I ate like 3 spoons of noodles & mommy gave me medicine & i went off to sleep . Slept for like 1 hour plus . And i feel better now . Blogging now , so might not be blogging tonight . I want to go out , but i think i can only go out on sunday , saturday maybe just stay at home & continue to rest ba . Post more tomorrow if i could . BYE & TAG ME !