Tagboard .

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where's my happy ending ? ;




HELLO ;D Today was rather boring , had bio paper , which was hard as a rock ): ! POA paper 1 was quite easy :) . Awesome ! Today was quite awesome la . Went junction 8 after papers . And ate mac , laugh laugh and laughed ! After that , had a hard time deciding where to go and what to do , therefore , we went to girlfriend's house , was supposed to play monopoly , but in the end , we end up playing poker . Was awesome ;D Starting was like losing , till i won and won . YAY ! Honeyhoney went home first , then me , girlfriend & honey went down to play at playground . Was wet , can't really play at all ): . Walked all the way home , was hungry , but the moment i reached home , sat down , saw the dishes my mommy cooked , i immediately bo appetite D: ! Skipped dinner . Here i am now , blogging . Was supposed to go for swimming tomorrow , but cancelled >: . Arghhhh , wtffff ! When's my check up sia ? I want to go faster . D: I don't want to keep asking for medicine to make me sleep during night time . It's scary ): !







Everyone has their happy ending , where's mine ?


MOOD : pissed & disappointed .