Tagboard .

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I wish for a shooting star ;



HELLO READERS :) . I haven been posting my blog for like 2 days , because i was busy with my phone problem & exmas . Today had my geography paper , super uber hard D: . DIE LIAO UH ): ! Was very sleepy , i don't know why also . Hai , after exams went to junction 8 & ate . Went to fairprice & girlfriend bought her instant noodles & we bussed home , currently blogging . Later going to go a short nap & tonight , around 7 plus will prepare to study for tomorrow's maths paper 2 . HMMM , must really study well . Hafidz said maths isn't about studying , but is practice , i guess i must practice . Listen to the old guy :) ! HAHAHA ! I want exams to end quick . I have to go for ear check - up . My left ear is clogged D: ! My mommy bringing me go see doctor . Hope everything goes well & also , i hope my grandma gets better <: . BYE PEOPLE :D !