Tagboard .

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Late night ;



Hello everyone ! It's 12:43 AM , i'm still awake ! Ohtianuh :/ ! Howhowhow ? I'm like tired , but i still want to stay awake . Tomorrow will be quite a busy day aye ? Boyboy coming , house painting & decorating @ godsist's grandma house . Ohgosh , i don't know whether i should help out , but now , my leg palm is white colour lei ! Thanks to the white paint on the floor . Chemistry & POA papers on monday . I wonder whether i can cope or not . Hai D: ! Papa asked me , whether i got confidence to pass in my POA , i said 50 - 50 . He asked gisele , gisele said yes , he asked yuxiang , yuxiang said no . Because i sit in between them , so i'm 50 - 50 lo . HAHAHA ! LOL . Fun chats with papa during recess today . Yaasin was such a joker today in class . BANANAS ? LMAO . Currently listening to 2PM - TIK TOK . Awesome song , go listen ! HMM , shall sleep at around 1 plus ba . Ohya , mother's day on sunday . I've bought earrings for mommy , she's quite happy with them . Great aye . HAH .






P/S : Seeing you like that , really feel sad for you . Don't upset , cheerup ! :D






Alright , shall go sleep alr . Goodnights everyone :) !